Incoils with facilities in Malaysia and Indonesia announces the opening of a sales office in Dayton, Ohio to better service its growing North American customer base. Incoils is a recognized leader in the Electro-Mechanical Sub-Contract business and a trusted name with some of the world’s largest companies including: Sony, Phillips, Danfoss, Johnson Electric and Deltrol.
Incoils excels in the “Make to Print” market and has extensive resources to meet, low-to- high volume, quick turn demands worldwide. Our company is customer focused on providing high quality, total cost solutions without the typical difficulty associated with traditional Global manufacturing.
Incoils has over 20 years’ of experience in satisfying customers with the following products and services:
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly to Customers Specifications
- Solenoids and Solenoid Valve Design and Build
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Transformers, EMC Components, Wire Harnesses
- Plastic Molded Components and/or Tooling
- Machining, Stampings and Springs
- Quick Turn Prototypes
- Quick turnaround: RFQ → PPAP → Production → Ship
- State of the Art facilities & Equipment
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 16949, & UL Quality Systems
- High Level of Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Logistics and Inventory Management Solutions
- Ease of conducting business Globally
Now with a localized office in Dayton, Ohio, Incoils can reach and support the U.S. business growth with the level of support expected by the most demanding clients.
Incoils Press Release
May 12, 2012:
Incoils Electronics Sdn. Bhd. Penang, Malaysia, announces that Mr. Tim O’Brien has been selected to head up its North America offices as Director of Sales Development. Mr. O’Brien has over 25 years of experience as a Supply Chain Professional at several large manufacturing companies. Mr. O’Brien has achieved his C.P.M. through the Institute of Supply Chain Management and his CPIM through APICS. His first-hand knowledge of Supply Chain dynamics coupled with his 10 years of experience utilizing Incoils Malaysia as a key supplier; make him an excellent choice to now interface with our customers in North America. Mr. O’Brien thoroughly understands the competitive pressures in today’s Global economy and is committed to working with our customers to improve their bottom line while managing expectations for quality, delivery and inventory management.